WHEN TO BEGIN & END CONFIRMATION PREP?
– Beginning of the Fall of 10th Grade (Sept.)
– End in Spring of 10th Grade
– Must continue to attend Life Teen (unless you attend a Catholic School)
HOW OFTEN /WHEN /WHERE DO WE MEET?
– How often do we meet? Once or Twice a Month?
– When do we meet? Sundays After Mass? During the Week? Different Options?
– Where do we meet? At St. Joseph’s? In Homes of Confirmation Candidates/Core Team?
– Boys & Girls Group Only?
– Prep & Post Interviews
– Community & Parish Service?
– Hours vs. Service Projects?
– Report? Project?
– Meeting with Sponsors?
– How can parents be involved in this preparation?
– Have both? When during the year?
– Are these useful?
HOW ARE FUTURE SAINTS INVOLVED?
– Adopt a Confirmation Candidate?
– What to do after Confirmation?
– A Year “Reunion”?
See what the Archdiocese of Baltimore has to say about Confirmation here