Leftover Silent Auction Items
There are three items that were not bid on at the Silent Auction that are now being offered at 50% off. If you are interested in any of these items, please email us at email@example.com by 7:00 am Monday, November 11th. Monday morning a winner will be drawn from all of the submissions. The items that are being offered, along with their value and reduced price are below.
- Cristina Elisa Photography Session Value -$275, Reduced Price $125
Package includes: 20-30 minute studio session for one child, gallery of 10-15 images to choose from, 3 fully edited high resolution images with print release and matching web optimized images for online sharing, digital brag book of selected images, complimentary 5 x 7’s of selected images for print reference, discounted gallery completion
- Chrysalis Skin Therapy, Value $105, Reduced Price $50
Package includes: Signature facial with Jennifer Rikon, double cleanse, analysis, exfoliation, 2 touch therapies, mask and dermal layering (60 mins)
- Kicks Karate Birthday Party, Value $300, Reduced Price $150
Package includes: 60 minute fun-filled karate party for your child and up to 30 guests, special invitations and goody bags filled with a variety of gifts, fun-filled hour of exciting karate games, your child becomes a black belt for the day and receives a special gift package
Thank you to all our volunteers, sponsors,
donors and attendees of our
25th annual Country Fair.
You all made it a great success!
Read Father Kevin’s note of gratitude on the Country Fair here.
A Big Country Fair Thank You!
The 25th Annual Country Fair was a fun and successful event and we are very appreciative of all those who helped or contributed in any way. There was a great sense of camaraderie throughout the day and we continue to receive positive and unsolicited feedback about the wonderful community at St. Joseph!
Lisa Greene was the winner of the 50/50 raffle. Final results are not available yet as payments and expenses are still being processed, but we can definitely say that it was a good day!
We would like to extend special thanks to:
- Our many donors, sponsors, and vendors
- All of the parishioners who donated an incredible amount of items for the various areas or baked for the Sweet Shoppe.
- All of the wonderful volunteers who helped before, during, and after the event.
- The Geisinger’s for allowing us to use their property across the street for parking.
- The Country Fair Committee for all of their hard work, long hours, and extra efforts to ensure the success of the fair! If you would like to be a part of this committee, please contact us in the parish office – “more hands make light work” (and you’ll have fun also!)
- Last but not least, thanks to all those who attended the 25th Annual Country Fair!
(We should probably thank Fr. John as well since he was in charge of the weather that day – and he did deliver!)
And in case you were wondering, what happens to all of the items that were leftover:
- The items donated to Grandma’s attic that were not taken were all boxed up by volunteers and picked up by Purple Heart to assist their efforts in helping the community.
- The remaining books were also boxed up by volunteers and delivered to Wonder Book and Video. The money from the sale of those books goes toward the Country Fair income