Country Fair Crafters
Saturday, October 19th, 2019
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
5843 Manor Woods Road, Frederick MD 21703
- Handcrafted Items only!
- No subleasing spaces
- Crafter is responsible for collecting and reporting Maryland sales tax.
- Fair opens at 9:00 AM and closes at 4:00 PM.
- Set up time: The crafter spaces are outdoors. You have an option to set up your tent on Friday between 3 PM and 6 PM. It is recommend that your crafts are set up Saturday morning between 6:30-8:45 AM. The area will be patrolled Friday night if you do wish to set up by 6:00 PM Friday.
- During set up, please do not block entrances and exits. Unload as quickly as possible and park your vehicle in the Historic Church parking lot (gravel lot next to the old Church).
- Electricity is available but limited and is available on a first come first serve basis.
- Chairs are available if needed.
- Spaces will be big enough to accommodate a 10’x10′ tent, 2 spaces maximum.
- Complete the entire application and send a check payable to St. Joseph’s with an email address and/or a self-addressed stamped envelope to confirm the receipt.
- If received by October 14th the fee is $40.00 per space. 6 foot tables are available for an additional $10. All applications after the October 14th date will be $50.00 per space. NO REFUNDS will be given once the application is accepted.
Total Page Visits: 500 - Today Page Visits: 1