Saturday, October 21st, 2017
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
5843 Manor Woods Road, Frederick MD 21703
- Handcrafted Items only!
- No subleasing spaces
- Crafter is responsible for collecting and reporting Maryland sales tax.
- Fair opens at 9:00 AM and closes at 4:00 PM.
- Set up time: The crafter spaces are outdoors. You have an option to set up your tent on Friday only between 3-6:0 PM. I recommend setting up your crafts Saturday morning between 6:30-8:45 AM. The area will be patrolled Friday night if you do wish to set up by 6:00 PM Friday.
- During set up, please do not block entrances and exists. Unload as quickly as possible and park your vehicle in the Historic Church parking lot (gravel lot next to the old Church).
- Electricity is available but limited and is available as a first come first serve.
- Chairs are available if needed.
- Spaces will be big enough to accommodate a 10’x10′ tent, 2 spaces maximum. Let Tracey Neugebauer know if you need something different.
- Complete the entire application and send a check payable to St. Joseph’s with an email address and/or a self-addressed stamped envelope to confirm the receipt.
- If received by October 14th the fee is $40.00-$50.00 per space. This includes one 8-foot table. All applications after the October 14th date will be $45-55.00 per space, including the table. NO REFUNDS will be given once the application is accepted.
206total visits,7visits today