- When: Saturday, March 17th, 2018 in LaPointe Hall from 6:00 PM until 11:00 PM
- Tickets: $40.00 per person – Cash, check, credit card accepted
- Ticket Sales: After all masses Feb 24th through March 11th and at the Friday Fish Dinners on March 2nd and 9th
- Menu: See the Full Menu
- Silent Auction Items: Partial List
How can you support the St. Patrick’s Event?
We rely on local businesses and members of our parish to help offset the costs involved with the St. Patrick’s Day Event. There are several different ways you can help: sponsorships, donations to the silent auction/punch board, wish list donations or by volunteering to work the event. Below is the information for sponsorships and other donations.
- Sponsorship Opportunities:
Gold – $500 and above
Silver – $250 – $499
Bronze – $100 – $249
Shamrocks – up to $100
Sponsors are recognized in our program as well as in our bulletin and on our website.
- Donation for silent auction/punch board: Use the
Letter of request from Father Frazier to ask for donations and the Donation Form which must be submitted in order to receive a letter for tax purposes.
- Other Donations: Signup Genius Wish List
All donations are tax deductible. For further information contact Michel Fiscus, phone: 240-357-5819.
All donations must be dropped off by March 11, 2018
476total visits,2visits today