Note: Due to COVID-19, all classes, meetings, etc. have been suspended. Please contact the Parish Office for more information.
- Information on our Faith Formation program can be found here.
- Faith Formation Registration is TBD. Registration forms are below or you can stop by the Parish Office.
- Parents, please note that it is the position of the Archdiocese of Baltimore that immunization is not required in order to participate in religious education classes. Maryland law allows exemptions on the basis of medical and religious exemptions. Click here to download the Notice of Non-Verification of Immunization.
- Classes begin:
- Kindergarten through 5th grade: TBD
- Grades 6 through 8: TBD
- Grades 9 through 12: TBD
- Confirmation: TBD
- The complete calendar with all the Faith Formation class days can be found here/suspended.
- Email Martina at firstname.lastname@example.org(K-5) or the Parish Office for more information
NOTE: All classes listed on the following table are now suspended.
|Class||Day and Times||Location||Registration Form||Class Details|
|K through 5th Grade||Sundays 9:15-10:15 AM||Parish Center||K to 5 Form||Pre-K through 5th Grade Page|
|Edge (Middle School)||2nd and 4th Mondays 7:00-8:30 PM||LaPointe Hall||Youth Form||Youth Pages|
|Life Teen||1st and 3rd Sundays 6:30-8:30 PM||LaPointe Hall||Youth Form||Youth Pages|
|Confirmation||2nd and 4th Sundays Noon - 2:00 PM||LaPointe Hall||Youth Form||Confirmation Page|
|Young Adult (20s and 30s)||TBD||TBD||TBD||Young Adults Page|
|Adult Small Groups||Various||Homes, Parish Center||Small Group Form||TBD|
|RCIA||Tuesdays 7-8:30 PM and 10:30 AM Sunday Mass||Parish Center||TBD||RCIA Page|
|Christ Life Series||TBD||LaPointe Hall||ChristLife Registration Form||ChristLife Page|
The Archdiocese of Baltimore and St. Joseph-on-Carrollton Manor is committed to providing everyone, especially our children and youth, with a safe and healthy environment. Learn more on our Child and Youth Protection page.