To donate click here.
- Dates: June 25-29 2018
- Time: 8:50 AM to Noon
- Ages: 4 years old through the 8th grade
- $25.00 Registration Fee (max $125.00/family) includes a T-Shirt for each child and one music CD per family
- DEADLINE for registration is June 1st.
- Remember to RSVP to attend the Family Luau Dinner! RSVP is on the registration form.
Calling All Adults and High School Students
- Start your adventure at a special staff training meeting
- Embark on an adventure at VBS each day
- Gear up and participate in fun activities while building relationships with a great bunch of people
- Crew Leaders, Assistants, Baby Sitters, Planners, Decorators, and Creative Gurus needed.
**STAND training required for adults, “Worthy of the Call” training required for 14-17 years. Only takes about forty minutes and you can do it online. Click on “STAND Training” on the menu above for more information.
Can’t volunteer for the week but still want to help? Click here to see the VBS Wish List & donate supplies!
Questions? Please contact Pam Mooney at email@example.com.
729total visits,4visits today