A parish cannot survive without the generosity of its parishioners. Funds are needed to perform charity and service functions, to pay staff, and to maintain our beautiful house of worship.
There are several different methods in which to give. St. Joseph’s is appreciative of your giving, no matter the method.
• CASH Please be aware we are unable to track loose cash donations.
• WEEKLY ENVELOPES Plan your gift as part of your monthly budget and elect to use weekly envelopes. All donations are recorded in our database for end of year tax statements. Simply email our Accountant, Cathy Todt and request offertory envelopes to be sent to you.
• LOOSE CHECK DONATIONS These are also recorded in our records for end of year tax statements for registered parishioners only.
• AUTO BILL PAY Just log in to your online banking system and set up a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or even one-time payment to be sent to St. Joseph’s. We process this donation as we would any donation check received. Please mark in the memo of this check where you intend your donation to be applied, e.g., offertory, maintenance, Catholic Schools, etc. Including your envelope number also facilitates the recording of your donations.
• ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER (EFT) The most convenient way to support our parish and the important outreach and ministries the church provides is by electronic transfer of funds through a checking account, savings account, or by a charge to your credit card. Effective September 30, 2019, we will no longer be able to accept donations via Pushpay or Vanco. Faith Direct, our new EFT provider, offers a secure way for you to send, and our parish to receive, your regular contributions, even when on vacation or when business takes you out of town, or an illness prevents you from attending Mass. Faith Direct also provides you with a personalized “offertory card” that you can choose to place in the collection basket as a visible sign of your support.
- Select “enroll in recurring egiving“
- Enter our church code “MD993” when prompted
- Follow the prompts to set up your account and designate your preferences
You can also make a one-time donation on Faith Direct at any time:
If you prefer, you can download an enrollment form here. Enrollment forms are also available in the parish office.
Thank you for your contributions to St. Joseph’s!