Our Holy Grounds ministry serves as a central hub for fellowship, activities, and connection after our Sunday 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM Masses. It is a place where guests, our parishioners, and their families can relax with a cup of coffee, grab a bagel or donut, or just meet with friends.
The responsibilities for those serving in this ministry are to:
- First and foremost, be warm and welcoming.
- Have completed STAND training.
- Be willing to pick up supplies before Mass and donate them afterward
- Set up the food and drink before Mass and replenish as needed
- Clean up after Mass as needed
If you are interested in serving in this ministry you can sign up on our enrollment page:
For more information please contact our Holy Grounds Coordinators Paul and Margaret Conway.