Note: Due to COVID-19, Holy Grounds has been suspended. Please contact the Parish Office for more information.
Our Holy Grounds ministry serves as a central hub for fellowship, activities, and connection after our Sunday 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM Masses. It is a place where guests, our parishioners, and their families can relax with a cup of coffee, grab a bagel or donut, or just meet with friends.
The responsibilities include:
- First and foremost, be warm and welcoming.
- Have completed Child and Youth protection training.
- Be willing to pick up supplies before Mass and donate them afterward
- Set up the food and drink before Mass and replenish as needed
- Clean up after Mass as needed
Those serving in this ministry typically cover one or two weekends a month for one or both of our Sunday Masses. If you are interested in serving in this ministry you can sign up on our enrollment page:
For more information please contact our Parish Office.
The Archdiocese of Baltimore and St. Joseph-on-Carrollton Manor is committed to providing everyone, especially our children and youth, with a safe and healthy environment. Learn more on our Child and Youth Protection page.