Mission: The mission of the Outreach Ministry is to provide basic human needs for those in our community regardless of faith, race, or age. We provide helping hands for all those in need.
Meetings: We would love to have you join us to discuss this very important ministry. We meet at 7:00 pm on the second Monday of the month in September, November, April, and June.
To request assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions or Comments? Please contact us at the Parish Office.
These organizations which our parish supports through our Poor Box contributions can also offer assistance:
- Maryland Catholic Charities
- Centro Hispano de Frederick
- Christopher Place Employment Academy
- Habitat for Humanity Frederick County
- Heartly House – “Love Shouldn’t Hurt”
- Interfaith Housing Alliance, Inc.
- Mission of Mercy
- My Sister’s Place Women’s Center
- Our Daily Bread Employment Center
- The Religious Coalition for Emergency Human Needs
- St. Vincent De Paul (Frederick)
Our Outreach Initiatives:
- Warm-up Collection for the Alan P. Linton Emergency Shelter
- Thanksgiving and Christmas Holiday Gift Baskets
- Angel Tags
- Mother’s Day Gift Bags
- Baby Shower for Birthright
- School Supplies For Those in Need
- Food Pantry
Thank You Outreach from: