“The sacraments are Jesus Christ’s presence in us.” Pope Francis.
Here at St. Joseph’s, we put extreme importance on receiving the sacraments. They are our way of getting closer to God, both through receiving the sacraments themselves and by doing so in the presence of our parish community.
To learn more about each sacrament, please click on the underlined sacrament below:
- Reconciliation (regular schedule and preparation for the First)*
- First Eucharist *
- Anointing of the Sick
- Holy Orders: Becoming a member of the clergy or the religious life is a great privilege from the Lord. If you are interested in a religious vocation, Father and Deacon Greg would be happy to speak with you. For more information, please see the websites below:
- Archdiocese of Baltimore Office of Vocations website: Become a Priest
- Becoming a Deacon
- Communities of Religious Men in the Archdiocese of Baltimore
- Communities of Religious Women in the Archdiocese of Baltimore
* Register for our Reconciliation, Eucharist, or our Confirmation Program.