St. Joseph parishioners are invited to apply for Catholic School tuition assistance for the upcoming 2018-2019 academic year. Tuition grants for our parishioners are distributed from the Frederick County Parish Tuition Assistance Fund which has been established by eight cooperating parishes in southern Frederick County. The monthly offering for Catholic School Education goes directly into this fund to assist qualifying families. To be considered for a grant:
- Your family must be registered, active parishioners (which includes sharing time and talent), and must contribute financially on a regular basis whether through envelopes or electronic funds transfer (EFT).
- Your child(ren must enroll in an Archdiocesan-approved Catholic School (elementary or high school). Tuition assistance payments are made directly to the schools.
The distribution committee uses the FACTS Grants & Aid Assessment to conduct financial need evaluations. The application process is fair and confidential. There is a processing fee of $28 for this service. If you are interested in applying for a tuition assistance grant for the 2018-2019 academic year, please use the FACTS online financial aid application:
- Go to http://online.factsmgt.com to set up your account and begin, or login with your existing credentials if you already have an account;
- Be sure to designate both a school and your parish of registration;
- If you have any questions about the process, please call FACTS at 866-315-9262.
Other questions may be directed to the Director of Parish Operations, Pat O’Connor, at 301-260-9581, extension 2274, or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Awards are made based on financial need. All applicants will be notified in writing after applications are reviewed by the distribution committee.
173total visits,4visits today