Day and Time: Sundays 9:15-10:15 AM
First Class: Sunday, September 8th, 2019
Register Now for Children’s Faith Formation!
Please pick up your registration packet at the office!
The Fine Print
- Class begins at 9:15 am. Please be prompt so that classes can begin on time and your child does not feel rushed.
- Class ends at 10:15 amWe require that you pick up your child from his or her classroom. No child may leave the building unless accompanied by an authorized adult. If someone else is responsible for bringing your child home please send a note in with your child to be given to their teacher.
- Parent Orientation: We’ll have a mandatory welcome and orientation for parents and children on the first day of class. At least one parent or guardian should attend.
- Your child’s safety and well-being: Please do not drop your children at the curb or send them from the church alone to their classroom. Children should be accompanied by a parent or other adult guardian at all times.
- Bad Weather Cancellation: If Sunday school activities are canceled due to inclement weather then Faith Formation is canceled.
- K-5 Support– Want to teach? Help? We are always eager to welcome more people to support each other and our children on the faith journey! If you are interested in sharing your gifts by being a lead catechist, an assistant, a substitute, a class parent, helping out with retreats or special projects, or helping in the office, please click the appropriate link below! You would be amazed at what the Lord can do through you if you just give Him a chance!
Did you know? Every lead and assistant catechist will receive free tuition for all children.
- Tuition amounts are shown in the payment section of the registration form. No one will ever be turned away based on inability to pay. Please contact the Parish Office to learn more.
- Attendance: Your child’s faith formation is important! One way to communicate this importance of our relationship with Jesus is attendance in class. Only three unexcused absences will be allowed in a given year. If your child has more than three unexcused absences, he or she will be unprepared and unable to receive the Sacraments that or the following year (whichever applies).
From our Publisher
About the Gospel Weeklies
Anchored in the Sunday Gospels and the Mass in an Exciting Weekly Lesson Format
The BEST and ONLY alternative to bulky, expensive textbooks, the Pflaum Gospel Weeklies Faith Formation Program combines a complete doctrinal catechesis with the liturgical life of the Church.
Our five editions for preschool through eighth grade each contain 32 lessons based on the Sunday Gospels and are written fresh each year according to the liturgical cycle. In addition to the 32 lessons, each student receives a Catechism handbook with an age-appropriate summary of essential Church teachings.
|Pre K||Kindergarten and grade 1||Grades 2 and 3||Grades 4, 5 and 6||Grades 7 and 8|
For more information go to:
The Archdiocese of Baltimore and St. Joseph-on-Carrollton Manor are committed to providing everyone, especially our children and youth, with a safe and healthy environment. Learn more on our STAND page.